How does online ordering work?
Your online order will be confirmed and a helpful staff member will contact you to confirm. You have two options:
- In-store pickup at the store of your choosing (Regina or Saskatoon)
- Delivery to your door via courier (Saskatchewan only, with Regina and Saskatoon areas offering lower rates and faster delivery)
Pickup orders can be paid at the till. Delivery orders require payment arrangements. See Payment Terms & Credit.
Do I pay a deposit?
- Regular, off-the-shelf items: No deposit
- Build-to-order computers: Deposit 50% of subtotal at time of order
- Special orders, not regular stock: Deposit may be required at time of order (generally 50% of subtotal)
How does delivery work?
If you request delivery rather than pickup at the time of your order, we will:
- Contact you to arrange payment if prior arrangements haven't been made
- Once payment is received your merchandise will ship.
Note: For deliveries over $500 alternative shipping methods will be used, and will incur additional charges. Please inquire for more info.
How much does shipping cost?
Depends on the delivery address and weight of your order:
Within Saskatoon and Regina areas:
Only $10.00 to deliver by local courier, and the fee appears on your OTV invoice. In some cases, extremely large or heavy orders may incur additional delivery fees. We will discuss it with you in advance if this should occur.
Other points in Saskatchewan:
Shipping available via either Tiger Courier (contact us for pricing), or FedEx (shipping at your expense). See the below PDF for locations serviced by Tiger Courier.