Network Manager and Outbound IT Technician : Saskatoon Location
OTV Technologies is excited to expand our company into outbound IT and want your help. We are looking for a confident Network and IT Specialist to grow an outbound clientele. With the full support of our business and service departments, we believe a strongly motivated person would thrive in this position.
Negotiation of salary and bonuses at time of hiring.
Prospective applicants must be Canadian citizens with their own transportation. People just out of school with no on hand experience welcome to apply. Must be willing to work flexible hours once the on site position starts, with part time in store and part time outbound work, and on call emergency work from home or on site.
- To provide fast, friendly and knowledgeable customer service.
- Be knowledgeable about in store products and what services we can provide.
- Ability to troubleshoot quickly.
- Patience and a professional demeanor.
- Willing to work in tight places, heights.
- Willing to learn new systems and expand knowledge.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English via phone, email, and in person
- Bondable and insurable.
Schooling in Networking, IT Security, Programming, Computer Science
3-5 years of experience